Sunday 14 June 2009

Yesterday

It was such a nice day yesterday, I went to Warwick. I looked around the market, antique and gift shops.
The entrance to a church and a georgian doorway, snapped while walking around.
Photobucket
Photobucket

Had lunch at The Tilted Wig pub, an open ciabatta sandwich with brie, roasted veg and red onion. Yum!
Photobucket
Photobucket
View at lunch, from the pub out onto the market.
Photobucket

I bought this necklace from an antiques shop. I couldn't resist it as I thought it was so unusual. The pendant is a claw gripping onto a brown coloured, round stone.
Photobucket

I also bought some cupcakes from the market, but they were gone before I had chance to take a photograph!

1 comment:

  1. Lunch looks and sounds good! And I really like your photo of the drink as well as the one of the ciabatta...

    ReplyDelete