Saturday 20 June 2009

Full to the brim!

I had an amazing lunch at a gastropub in Barford today. I had taken my camera with me, but when it came to it I was far too wussy to get it out and take any pictures! Everything was so well presented as well! I should have asked them if it was ok to take photos, but like I said, wussy! The link to the pubs website. http://www.granvillebarford.co.uk/index.php

Just to make you jealous, what I had - Pear, walnut & stilton salad with maple syrup dressing. Fillet of seabass on a bed of white truffle & basil pasta with a sweet pepper sauce. And a vanilla cheesecake with blackberry jelly.

It was all so good and I was stuffed, I would definitley recommend the pub, the food and service were excellent.

1 comment:

  1. I do like the sound of that, even though I shouldn't be eating the fish...

    ReplyDelete