Friday 5 June 2009

Polaroid

I was really disappointed when I found out they were going to stop making polaroid film. It's really fun to use, you get instant pictures and I really like the fuzzy quality to the picture. So when I heard they were making a new polaroid instant camera, I was quite excited. (old polaroid film is hard to find and pricey on ebay) Here is the new polaroid instant camera.
Photobucket
(pic from firebox)

However, yes it has the instant picture factor, but this produces high quality photos. Not what I feel makes a polaroid instant photo so special! What I like is that foggy quality, it adds something to certain photographs. Also on the new camera there is the ability to edit the photos before printing. This also takes away the whole, not knowing what you are going to get factor of the old instant camera.

So I think I'll be continuing to use my old one, for as long as I can find overpriced film on ebay!

1 comment:

  1. Oh the death of the polaroid is so sad. I can remember my friend getting a spice girls one and I was so jealous and I got the one that made polaroid stickers! Have you tried poladroid? Not the same but stiull quite fun.

    ReplyDelete