Saturday 6 June 2009

Real or faux pas?

I drooled all over Tom Binns 'Faux real' jewellery collection. Often using his pieces in my polyvore creations as well. Especially the cuffs and especially the black cuff. So I'm not sure wether I am happy or sad that it is on www.theOutnet.com , heavily reduced. Because although it is reduced, it's still out of my price range.
Here is the beauty.....
Photobucket
(picture from theOutnet.com)

Reduced from £529 to £317. A bargain, if you have that sort of money to spend however.

But saying all that, the site is really worth checking out if you want to find a designer bargain! For instance there is this amazing Bill Blass cocktail dress, reduced from £1,658.93 to £663.57. And again, if I had it, I so would!
Photobucket

Back to Tom Binns and some more of his jewellery that I love....

No comments:

Post a Comment